POLICY OF COOKIES
HISPANORAMA TOURS & INCENTIVES SL makes a fully responsible use and no intrusive cookies, and given that we are worried about your privacy, we want to inform you about the use we make of them and the options you have at your disposal as a user to manage them.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a type of file or device that is downloaded to the terminal equipment of a user in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for their installation.
Below, is a classification of cookies based on a number of categories. However, it is necessary to note that a same cookie can be included in more than one category.
1.- Types of cookies according to the entity that manage them
According to whoever is the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and try the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the own editor and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party Cookies: are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain is not managed by the Publisher, but by another entity that is data collected through cookies.
2.- Types of cookies according to the time frame that remain activated
According to the time frame that remain enabled on the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information that only want to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user only once (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: are a type of cookies in which data are stored on the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
3.- Types of cookies according to their purpose
According to the purpose for which data obtained through cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to browsing through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that it may exist as, for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchase of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of safety during the navigation, storing content for broadcast video or sound, or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined a set of criteria in the user terminal as they would for example be language, browser type to through which access to the service, the locale from where access to the service, etc.
- Website Cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the web sites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the activity of web sites, application, or platform and for profiling of navigation of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of data for use by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces that, in his case, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which provides the service requested on the basis of criteria as the edited content or frequency on which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, the advertising space that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store the user behavior information obtained through observation of their browsing habits, allowing you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
What cookies use this website?
In particular, this website uses the following Cookies:
HISPANORAMA TOURS & INCENTIVES SL keeps open the following profiles in social networks:
LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hispanorama-tours-&-incentives. More information about the cookies used by this social network: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Hispanorama-tours-incentives-905499079502966/?ref=hl. More information about the cookies used by this social network: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/HispanoramaMAD. More information about the cookies used by this social network: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521#
XING (professional RS): https://www.xing.com/companies/hispanoramatours%26incentives. More information about the cookies used by this social network: https://www.xing.com/privacy
From the web site of HISPANORAMA TOURS & INCENTIVES SL binds to contents of other web sites that users have entered in their comments. The user must check policy cookies of each of those sites.
HISPANORAMA TOURS & INCENTIVES SL is not responsible in any way of the cookies third they can place on their web sites.
Consent of the user:
You grant your consent:
• unequivocally when you press OK on the link placed on the notice of cookies
• When it has used the scroll bar, provided that the information contained in the notice of cookies is visible without the use of this, as shown in this web site, either when it is clicked upon any link contained on the page.
• When you accept the terms and conditions in each form.
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer:
Finally, can you go to “Your Online Choices” website (www.youronlinechoices.eu) where in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, supplier by supplier, their advertising cookies from third-party preferences, selecting to the home language.