AndalusiaCosta de la Luz
The arabic Al Andalus
Andalusia, called Al Andalus by the Arabs, offers a big variety for every field of interest. Here one can find all the stereotypes about Spain: bullfighters, beaches, Flamenco, white villages, Fiestas, Tapas and Brandy.
Also belonging to this region, one can find art and architecture, nature reserves and a composed way of life.
Suggestions for Travel Packages – DMC in Sevilla, Málaga, Granada & Andalusia:
- Walking trips in the Alpujarras
- Visit of the huge national park Doñana
- Visit of the white villages
- Drive to the British enclave Gibraltar
- Visit of a Bodega in the brandy-town Jerez de la Frontera with tasting