1. Information to the user
HISPANORAMA TOURS & INCENTIVES SL informs users of the web site on its policy with respect to the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that they can be collected by the navigation or contracting of services and procurement of products, through its web site.
HISPANORAMA TOURS & INCENTIVES SL is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the user and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) April 27, 2016 2016/679 (GDPR) relative to the protection of individuals in regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the law organic (ES) 15/1999 of 13 December (LOPD) relative to the protection of data of face personal character, by which provides it the following information of the treatment:
Purpose of the treatment: maintain a business relationship with the user. The planned operations to carry out the treatment are:
- Referral of advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other means, electronic or physical, present or future, enabling to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by HISPANORAMA TOURS & INCENTIVES SL and related products and services, or with partners or suppliers that it has reached an agreement of promotion. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are at your disposal.
- Send the newsletter of the web page.
Criteria of conservation of data: they keep while there is a mutual interest to keep the end of the treatment and when it is no longer needed for that purpose, shall be deleted with proper security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of them.
Communication of data: data shall not be communicated to any recipient.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and to oppose their processing or limiting.
- To file a complaint with the authority of control (agpd.es) if it is considered that the treatment does not conform to the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising their rights:
- Postal address: HISPANORAMA TOURS & INCENTIVES SL Plaza Callao, 1-6th floor, Of.10. 28013 Madrid.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
Users, by marking the appropriate boxes and input of data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or submitted in forms of discharge, accepted expressly and free and unequivocal way that your data is required to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the lender are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The lender informed and expressly warrants to users that your personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and that provided that perform some sort of transfer of personal data, will be previously informed, express and unequivocal consent by the users.
All data requested through the web site and marked with (*) are mandatory since they are necessary for an optimal service to the user. The other fields, while introducing them is optional, may be necessary to provide the information necessary to properly answer your inquiry. They should not be provided all the data, we cannot guarantee that information and services provided by the provider are completely adjusted to your needs.
3. Security measures
Which lender is complying with all provisions of GDPR and LOPDGDD for the treatment of the personal data of its responsibility, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on protection of personal data, and Obviously with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and Title II of LOPDGDD, by which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the person concerned and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for those who are treated.
The provider ensures that it has implemented technical and organizational policies appropriate to apply security measures that establish the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated to them the information suitable for that they can exercise them.